Luton Airport Parking Vehicle Features and Support
Luton Airport is one of the busiest airports in the UK, with over 16 million passengers passing through its doors each year. As a result, parking can be a challenge, but there are a number of options available to suit your needs and budget.
When choosing a parking space at Luton Airport, you have a number of vehicle features to consider. These include:
- Size: Luton Airport car parks can accommodate all sizes of vehicles, from small cars to large vans and motorhomes. However, it is important to check the maximum dimensions of your parking space before you book.
- Height: Some car parks at Luton Airport have height restrictions. This is particularly important to be aware of if you are driving a van or motorhome.
- Weight: There are also weight restrictions on some car parks at Luton Airport. This is important to be aware of if you are carrying a lot of luggage or equipment.
- Fuel type: Luton Airport car parks can accommodate all types of vehicles, including petrol, diesel, and electric vehicles. However, it is important to check if there are any specific charging points available for electric vehicles.
Luton Airport car parks offer a range of support services to help you with your parking experience. These include:
- Disabled parking: All Luton Airport car parks have disabled parking spaces. These spaces are located closer to the terminal building and are wider than standard parking spaces.
- Special assistance: Luton Airport offers special assistance to passengers with disabilities or mobility issues. This includes assistance with parking, getting to and from the terminal building, and boarding and disembarking from flights.
- Electric vehicle charging: Luton Airport car parks have a number of electric vehicle charging points available. These charging points are located in the Terminal Car Park 1 and the Mid Stay Car Park.
- Lost and found: If you lose anything in a Luton Airport car park, please report it to the car park office. The car park staff will be able to help you track down your lost belongings.
Types of Parking
Luton Airport offers a variety of parking options to suit your needs and budget. These include:
- Short stay parking: Short stay parking is ideal for passengers who are dropping off or picking up someone at the airport, or who are staying for a short period of time. Short stay parking is available in the Terminal Car Park 1 and the Terminal Car Park 2.
- Mid stay parking: Mid stay parking is a good value option for passengers who are staying at the airport for a few days. Mid stay parking is available in the Mid Stay Car Park.
- Long stay parking: Long stay parking is the most affordable option for passengers who are staying at the airport for a long period of time. Long stay parking is available in the Long Stay Car Park.
- Meet and greet parking: Meet and greet parking is the most convenient option for passengers who are in a hurry. With meet and greet parking, you simply drive up to the terminal and a valet driver will park your car for you.
How to Book Parking
You can book parking at Luton Airport online or by phone. It is important to book your parking in advance, especially if you are traveling during peak season.
To book parking online, simply visit the Luton Airport website and select the type of parking you would like. You will then be able to select the date and time of your arrival and departure.
To book parking by phone, call the Luton Airport parking team on 0345 303 7397.
On the Day of Your Flight
When you arrive at Luton Airport, follow the signs to your chosen car park. On entry, take a ticket from the barrier machine. Park your car in an available space and keep your ticket with you.
When you are ready to leave the airport, take your ticket to the barrier machine and pay for your parking. The barrier machine will then print you a ticket to exit the car park.
Tips for Parking at Luton Airport
Here are a few tips for parking at Luton Airport:
- Book your parking in advance, especially if you are traveling during peak season.
- Arrive at the airport early, especially if you are parking in the Mid Stay or Long Stay Car Parks.
- Allow plenty of time to get to the terminal building, especially if you are walking from the Mid Stay or Long Stay Car Parks.
- If you have any special needs, such as disabled parking or electric vehicle charging, please contact the Luton Airport parking team in advance.
- Keep your parking ticket with you at all times.